Saturday, April 27, 2019

Zebra's and Zoo's


Letter Z. How appropriate that it should be our last. I was thinking a week ahead and almost missed it! Ha!
We all buzzed like bees and found Z words. Zip, zebra, Zachary! Adelle found out zoup actually begins with an s! Hee hee!
While coloring their zoo animals, Tommy held his up with great pride, informing Haley, “Now, that’s was a REAL giraffe looks like!” And I loved Anna’s perfect excuse, “I couldn’t come last time ‘cause I had a ear confection!” Oh, how I love what these children say each day. I am especially sad that Kyree no longer calls me Mrs. A’Queer!” It was the cutest thing!




This is the time of year I mourn their leaving. I start seeing and hearing things and say to myself, “Oooh! I’m gunna miss that!” I have a teacher friend that text me, “Just three weeks left!” Astounding how fast this whole year has gone! I want to just freeze time to revel in what these children have become to me! Goodness!
And your amazing little readers keep reading and adding to their numbers daily. I am so proud of them all. Our reading deadline date will be May 9th. We will also need all of my reading books returned by that date, as well. It has been a great ride! We have clapped and cheered and celebrated with every 5 books read. I always hate for it to end. So, so great!
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, we have been singing songs and getting a few things accomplished for that event.
It will be fabulous. The children nearly raised the roof, exploding in song yesterday. Can’t wait for everyone to see that!
See you next week.
Much love to all,
Mrs. McClure
Miss Sarah
Miss Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment