Saturday, January 19, 2019

Bear Week

Bear Week was great. We especially loved our PJ Day eating ‘bear food’. Eli asked for seconds, “These worms are super juicy!” Ellie wanted to take some of hers home, “”I’m gunna save some for my kids!” Eli asked, “Do bears eat lions?” I think lions are in the jungle. Eli corrected me, “They live in Savannah!”
We learned a lot about letter B, but Orlando taught us something new, “It kind of looks like a butt!” Yeah! Turn it sideways, and it really does! I love the things I learn in preschool!
We welcomed our new helper Miss Sarah and we are just thrilled to have her with us. The children have warmed up to her nicely. 
This week, we passed out book folders to many of the students whom we thought might be ready to sound-blend and form some words. If you did not get a folder and think your child may be ready, please let us know.
Next week will be great fun with letter H. We will paint marshmallow shooters on Monday, my sister will bring her pony and cart on Wednesday, and we will have a marshmallow shootout on Thursday. You won’t want to miss a minute of the fun! 
See you then!
Much love and devotion,
Mrs. McClure
Miss Sarah
Miss Sherri
p.s. I have a school box and a gray New York beanie that are looking for their homes. LMK










No comments:

Post a Comment