Friday, October 19, 2018

We sailed the ocean blue! Well, at least my little plastic pool in the backyard was blue! “How would you like to sail them in water?” That was received with a resounding squeal! “Whoa! It floats!” “I blew it across the water!” “Mine is upside-down!” “Mine was the fastest!” “Can we do this in our tubs?” So fun!
We also talked about sailors. “Did you know we wouldn’t be able to have a tuna fish sandwich without sailors.” Adelle asked, “Could mine be chicken?” Ha!
All those “triangle shark-heads” looked adorable, especially while singing the Baby Shark song. So fun! Doo doo, doo doo, doo doo! I heard that Eli said it best, when greeting his mom, “I’m gunna eat you up! Rrrrawh!” I love that boy’s obedient and enthusiastic executions! We had a lot of hungry sharks that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment